Annual Tennis Membership Fees
- Individual Adult Membership: $495
- Senior Membership: $295
- Junior Membership: $250
- Family Membership: $695
- Day Pass: $8 / Day Pass Card: $150 for 25 passes
Monday – Friday: from 7 am until 8 pm
Saturdays: from 7 am until 7 pm
Sundays: from 7 am until 6 pm
• FREE 30 minute lesson for all 2013 members. Must redeem during the first 6 months of the year (this offer expires June 30, 2013).
• All memberships allow for play seven days per week.
• Senior’s spouse will be charged $100 for annual fee, a saving of $195!
• Family membership covers children 18 and younger.
• Day Pass court use fee is $8. You can purchase a package of 25 day passes for $150 ($6 each).
• A light usage fee per court is required for evening time play for all players. $10 for members; $15 for non-members and guests. Reservation is required for evening time use of the tennis courts. For reservation please call 698-5442.
For more information you can contact us at 805-698-5442 or 805-746-3644, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The 2013 summer tennis camps begin on June 3th at both locations
• We are proud to announce the new "Tennis and Language Program” for international tennis players. The program is for non-English speaking junior tennis players who can come and train at Santa Barbara School of Tennis as they learn English in a leading ESL program in Santa Barbara, California. For more information, please contact us.
• Please join us in congratulating Odessa Stork and Dominik Stefanov for being selected to represent Santa Barbara/Ventura Competitive Training Center (CTC) in 2013!
• Our HEAD Exclusive pro-shop is now online. It is called Tennis-Depot and offers HEAD tennis rackets, bags, shoes, and strings as well as Penn tennis balls.
• Our junior clinics are now certified for independent PE program.
Follow Santa Barbara School of Tennis on Facebook: